As a leader in the tennis court construction industry, CrowAll is able to bring our customers exclusive and superior services and products. We specialize in laser-guided grading, clay court construction and soft asphalt installations to provide the ultimate product with longevity and performance. Our partnership with California Sport Surfaces allows us to offer advanced outdoor court coating systems to extend the life of our courts even further.
The CrowAll Advantage
Soft Asphalt Sport and Tennis Court Installation Advantages
CrowAll Surface Contractors Ltd. specializes in asphalt penetration installation. This 2-3” thick layer creates a player-friendly surface that is ideal for sport court and tennis court construction. Unlike the hard asphalt surfaces, we provide up to a 10 year crack-free warranty. Other advantages of our penetration asphalt tennis court installation include:
- Double the life expectancy of a hot mix or paved surface
- Superior water drainage and runoff due to optimal material composition
- Helps to prevent injury and strain to back, knees and feet
- Encourages proper shot construction
- Up to 10-year crack-free warranty
- Maintenance free playing surface for increased longevity
A True One-Stop-Shop
At CrowAll we know that your court is only one piece of your property and it does not matter how beautiful that court is if the surrounding area is not up to par. This is why we offer a full range of services to create a stunning landscape and sporting area. Our services include:
- Complete landscape plan and design
- Excavation, Base Install and Fencing
- Interlock pathways, patios & retaining walls
- Professional drainage systems
- Putting greens and ice rinks
- Basketball, bocce, roller hockey, pickleball, volleyball and shuffleboard courts
- Accessories for all sports
Clay Court & Tennis Specific Construction & Maintenance
CrowAll Surface Contractors Ltd. also offers superior clay tennis court installation. We are dedicated to preserving each of our outdoor court projects by providing expert maintenance and resurfacing services. Our clay tennis court construction features include year-round maintenance that will extend the life and improve the play on your court.
Industry Leaders: When you hire CrowAll, you are getting leaders in the industry who have hosted one of Toronto’s very first Clay Court Seminars in coordination with Har Tru Sports. Taking place at the Granite Club in the summer of 2016, our seminar included instruction on proper maintenance of clay courts to an audience of notable tennis professionals and maintenance staff members from prestigious tennis clubs in Toronto. We bring this expertise to each of our tennis court construction projects.
As a pioneer of laser-guided grading, our sport and tennis court construction methods create surfaces that are built to last 25+ years. Our laser-guided grading experience includes:
- CrowAll’s stakeholders were first to use this technology in sport and tennis court installation in Canada.
- We specialize in custom-built laser grading equipment and grading beams that are optimized for tennis court/ asphalt penetration construction.
- We are the only company in our industry with this specialized level of technology.
Superior Acrylic Coating Systems
As exclusive distributors and installers of California Sport Surfaces, we proudly offer our customers state of the art acrylic colour. Our partnership with California Sport Surfaces brings you mulitple enhanced, acrylic latex tennis court coating systems that will vastly increase the amount of time before resurfacing is needed. This achieves 250% greater elongation under testing than any standard acrylic latex coating system available.
What this means for your tennis club or residential court: The California Sport Surfaces have proven to help hide and prevent hairline to small sized surface cracks, while extending the life of your surface by maintaining its original court speed, tack & colour longer. This means you get more play with less downtime for maintenance and resurfacing.